Italian pharmacy online: cialis senza ricetta medica in farmacia.
Microsoft word - jason hirthler resume spring 2013.doc
67 Wall Street Senior Content Strategist & Writer
New York, NY 10005
Talented and versatile senior content strategist and award-winning writer with 17 years of experience in digital marketing, including content planning and
creation for B2B and B2C websites, mobile sites and apps, social, display, email, executive speeches and event bid collateral.
Content & Strategy
• Strong strategic thinker
, able to conceive, develop and execute content strategies and brand messaging platforms.
• Gifted narrative writer
with ability to author variety of brand voices and tonalities.
• Superb content manager
, manage copy for large-scale web projects, create content audits and copy decks.
• Excellent presenter
, capable of crafting and presenting client pitches—from credentials to strategy and creative.
• Digital media expert
, experienced on all platforms—website, video, display, email, search, social, mobile, print.
• Experienced interviewer
, conduct stakeholder interviews to distill brand values, strategic and thematic directions.
• Johnson & Johnson, Bayer CropScience, Moleskine, Oracle, Rogaine, Newell Rubbermaid, The Atlanta Braves, Beijing
Olympic Games, UPS, Delta Air Lines, Auburn University, Kimberly Clark, GMAC Insurance, The Home Depot.
CONTENT STRATEGY DIRECTOR
Lead content strategist and writer on digital projects including website development, migration and management, mobile,
display, email and search campaigns. Clients include Johnson & Johnson, Rogaine, Oracle, Healthy Essentials, National
Grid, Bayer CropScience, and Seamless.
• Developed editorial plan for Johnson & Johnson’s InsightsOut, an internal thought leadership initiative. Planned and managed content development including videos, articles, podcasts, slideshows, infographics and other content types. • Curated brand content from 45 Johnson & Johnson brands for inclusion on Healthy Essentials website; recommended site content based on set of nine criteria based on brand, user and site goals.
• Co-led content migration of National Grid regional websites to new CMS platform. Delivered audit + migration decks.
• For WebMD, worked with UX team to shape a unique content strategy for Sex & Relationships wellness section.
• Conceived and developed multiple display and mobile iAd campaigns for Seamless, including custom geo-targeted content. • Led strategy + development of web-based sales demo for Oracle WebCenter engagement platform for social business. • Guided content strategy for Rogaine, including redevelopment of content architecture per revised business and site goals.
HEAD OF CONTENT INNOVATION
Promoted from senior web writer to lead content strategist and writer on digital projects including website development,
migration and management, mobile, display, email and search campaigns. Clients included Bayer CropScience, Newell
Rubbermaid, DYMO, The Association of Boarding Schools, Seamless, and TheLadders.
• Led development of 3-year digital and content strategy for Bayer CropScience. Strategy predicated enterprise-led SEO and PPC commitment supported by creation of customer-centric content unique to $500K+ agribusiness farming community.
• Guided implementation of content strategy, including 20,000 words of new content, 150 pages of edited site content, and
the design of 40 feature sections, many dozens of site callouts.
• Managed content migration for 150+ page website (DYMO.com) and 50+ page website (boardingschools.com). • Developed high-performing, geo-targeted CRM email campaign for FiberMax seed varieties, one of the leading cottonseed varieties in the country. Delivered open rate of 45.7% and average click through rate of 14.4%, far above brand averages.
• Conceptualized, wrote, edited and SEO optimized content for The Association of Boarding Schools website
(boardingschools.com), with discrete content divisions for both parental and prospective student audiences.
• Created site content and audio script for Bayer CropScience VOTiVO seed treatment website (http://www.votivo.us).
• Wrote all content for Aderans Research Institute website (aderansresearch.com), including consumer-oriented content
explaining complex cellular regenerative therapies, and investor content showcasing commercial viability of ARI research.
• Edited and developed content for 100th anniversary microsite of Denon, including supporting multi-theme email campaign.
• Wrote and SEO optimized site content for ILD Communications rebranding effort (ildcommunications.com).
Jason Hirthler – Senior Content Strategist & Writer
HEAD OF CONTENT INNOVATION (Con’t)
• Created integrated media campaign for education client with home page banner takeovers on CBC Canada and NPR,
targeted Facebook advertising, and supporting PPC search campaign on Google, MSN, and Yahoo!
• Developed online acquisition banner campaign for TheLadders.com with spends on CNN Money & WSJ.com Careers.
• Created co-branded acquisition campaign for TheLadders exclusive to WSJ.com premium members.
• Created retargeting series for TheLadders that generated a 51% lift on CTR from opens in the series
historically, and a 70% lift on clicks to emails sent against active control.
• Delivered higher CTR (0.11%) and higher Potential Conversion and Upgrade rates than TheLadders’ control campaigns.
• Produced product-specific acquisition campaign and CRM campaign for new premium members of TheLadders.com.
Self-employed writer serving numerous clients with print communications, web content, and brand presentations. Clients:
UPS, SunTrust, the Athens Youth Olympic Games, Hands On Network, inTalent Consulting, Xela Innovations, Sochi 2014.
Wrote and edited bid book themes for Innsbruck 2012's winning bid for 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games, drafting
themes on sports concept, capabilities, and infrastructure, among others.
Wrote launch content for merger of Points of Light Foundation & Hands On Network, which created the largest
volunteer network in America. Work included web content, print collateral, and brand strategy.
Developed content for marketing arm of GMAC Insurance, including direct mail, advertising, e-mail marketing,
and web content. Targeted affinity groups, GM-related channels, and broad market lists.
Served as content writer for Sochi 2014 winning bid to host the Olympic Winter Games. Wrote executive summaries of
federal target program, Russia’s winter sports tradition, environmental commitment, and transportation infrastructure.
Developed ad campaigns and corporate collateral for The Weather Channel, Turner Network Sales, and Versus Network, franchisee collateral for Raving Brands, consumer advertising for the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Thrashers, and Cobb Energy.
SENIOR INTERACTIVE WRITER
Lead writer on a variety of web, print and broadcast projects including brand strategy presentations, radio advertising, and
site content architecture. Clients included Torino Olympic Winter Games, Bard Medical, and Delta Air Lines.
• Developed thematic platform and wrote all collateral for Auburn University’s $500M capital campaign,
the largest and most successful capital campaign in history of Alabama. Campaign met goal 9 months ahead of schedule.
• Conceptualized site, developed brand voice and drafted all content for award-winning agency website.
• Served as writer in development of Executive Summary of Beijing 2008 Olympic bid.
Additional engagements as writer for Copeland Hirthler Design + Communications, Aaron Smith Associates, and CNN.
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY – Tallahassee, FL
BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE IN ENGLISH
• Silver – Creativity International Awards, 2011 • Silver – W3 Awards, 2011
• Council’s Choice – Gold Circle, 2010
• Gold – Addy Awards, 2009 • Gold – Creativity Annual Awards, 2009
• Site of Day – Design Licks Web Awards, 2009
• Finalist - London International Awards, 2007 • Winner – National SMPS Awards, 2006
• Winner – Adobe Design Awards, 2006 • Best of Print – SEED Awards, 2005/6
• Silver – One Show, 2005 • Gold – Show South, 2001
Saint Francis Xavier University, School of Nursing Bridging the osteoporosis treatment gap Abstract Osteoporosis is a very common problem affecting over 2 million Canadians (Osteoporosis Canada, 2008). One in 3 women and 1 in 5 men will suffer an osteoporotic fracture (Osteoporosis Canada, 2011). This currently costs the Canadian health care system 1.9 billion dollars annually (Wiktoro
Building a Smart Hospital using RFID technologies c GI - Gesellschaft f¨ur Informatik e.V. http://www.gi-ev.de/service/publikationen/lni/ Abstract: Technologies of identification by radio frequencies (RFID) experience a fast development and healthcare is predicted to be one of its major growth areas. After briefly introducing the common terminology of the RFID field and its current stan- da