Pharmacie française en ligne: Acheter des antibiotiques sans ordonnance en ligne prix bas et Livraison rapide.
1) Alcohol is defined by what scheduled drug by F.S. Chapter 893 a) I b) II c) III d) IV e) Not scheduled 2) Evidence of use of alcohol is __________. a) empty or open alcohol cans or bottles nearby, smell of alcoholic beverage on clothes and breath, glassy, bloodshot, and watery eyes. b) crystals
c) runny nose d) insomnia 3) What are the onset and duration of effects for orally drinking alcohol? a) 5-15 minutes, 1-6 hours b) 10-30 minutes, 1-6 hours (varies based upon amount consumed) c) 45 minutes, 1-6 hours d) immediate, 1-6 hours 4) What is the primary way to consume alcohol? a) enema b) Injected c) drinking d) inhaled 5) What is the duration of effects for inhaling, injecting, orally, and smoking cocaine/crack? a) 1-2 hours b) 3-4 hours c) 5-6 hours d) 12 hours 6) Which type of substance has an odor of burnt hemp rope when smoked? a) PCP b) Heroin c) Cannabis d) Crack cocaine 7) What is the duration of effect for inhaling, injecting, orally, and smoking Methamphetamine? a) 6-10 hour
b) 4-8 hours c) 24 hours d) 36 hours 8) Evidence of use of this type substance includes Pseudophedrine (Sudafed). a) Hallucinogens b) Cocaine/Crack
c) Methamphetamine d) Depressants 9) What schedule drug is Methamphetamine? a) I b) II c) III d) IV
10) Depressants are _____, barbiturates, sedatives, and tranquilizers. a) Ecstasy b) ICE c) GHB d) Crack 11) Headaches, sweating, chills, dilated pupils, elevated pulse, blood pressure, and body temperature, burn marks on fingers or lips and gums called “brands”, lesions on skin called “drug bugs”, dried and blistered condition on tongue called “White Tongue”, dark carbon stains on teeth and gums are the physical signs and symptoms of _________. a) Psilocybin and Psilocin (Mushrooms) b) Cocaine/Crack
12) Herbal, Resin (Hashish), and Hash oil are forms of what substance?
a) Cannabis (Marijuana)
13) What is the method of use, onset, and duration of LSD?
a) Inhaled, 30-90 minutes, 12 hours
b) Smoked, 30-90 minutes, 12 hours
c) Orally, Absorbed Through the Skin,
30-90 minutes, 12 hours
d) Injected, 30-90 minutes, 12 hours
14) What is the duration of effects of Ecstasy?
a) 2-4 hours
b) 4-6 hours
c) 6-8 hours
d) 12 hours
15) ______ has a distinctive chemical odor resembling ether.
16) What is the method of use, onset, and duration of inhalants?
a) Inhaled fumes
, 2-4 seconds, 0.5-2 hours
b) Smoked, 2-4 seconds, 1-2 minutes
c) Orally, 2-4 seconds, 1-2 minutes
d) Injected, 2-4 seconds, 1-2 minutes
17) What is the onset of effect for inhaling Methamphetamine?
a) 1-30 seconds
b) 3-5 second
c) 5-7 seconds
d) 7-10 seconds
18) What is the onset of effect for smoking Methamphetamine?
a) 1-3 seconds
b) 3-5 second
c) 5-7 seconds
d) 7-10 seconds
19) What is the onset of effect for injecting Methamphetamine? a) 1 minute b) 1-3 minutes c) 3 minutes d) 4 minutes 20) What is the onset of effect for orally taking Methamphetamine? a) 5 minute b) 10 minutes c) 15 minutes d) 20 minutes 21) Beige or white powder, white crystalline rock, or chalks are the appearance of __________. a) Marijuana b) Crack c) Methamphetamine d) Psilocybin 22) The evidence of use of _________ are aluminum foil, plastic bag, child’s blowing-bubble jar, capsule, water bottle, film canister, pills, hypodermic needles/syringes. a) marijuana b) depressants c) methamphetamine d) cocaine 23) What is the onset of effect for inhaling, injecting, or orally taking GHB? a) 5-10 minutes b) 10-20 minutes c) 45 minutes d) 1 hour 24) What is the duration of effect for inhaling, injecting, or orally taking the GHB? a) 1-3 hours b) 3-5 hours c) 5-10 hours d) 12 hours 25) _______ is somewhat thicker than water; it has a slight salty taste. a) Barbiturates b) Sedatives c) GHB d) Tranquilizers 26) Behavioral characteristics of ______ are anxiety, increased sexual pleasure, nausea, loss of muscle control, impaired judgment, loss of inhibition and coordination. a) Barbiturates b) Sedatives c) GHB d) Tranquilizers 27) What is the duration of effects for injecting and orally taking the Generic Depressants? a) 2-4 hours
28) What is the onset of effect for injecting and orally taking Generic Depressants? a) 10-20 minutes, 30-45 minutes b) 20-30 minutes, 30-45 minutes c) 30-40 minutes, 30-45 minutes d) 10-20 minutes, 15-20 minutes 29) No physical dependence, psychological dependence is unknown, tolerance can develop are the withdrawal systems of _________.
d) Hallucinogens (Psilocybin, Psilocin, & Mescaline)
30) The behavioral characteristics _______ depend on their tolerance and the strength of the mushrooms. Users feel happy and euphoric; they may giggle and find everything hilarious. They feel detached from the world and on a different wavelength than everyone else. People become excited and engrossed in whatever they are doing. Some see and hear things that are not really there (hallucinate). For others, sounds and colors become distorted or intense, and things change shape (psychedelic effect). Users may lose track of time. If unprepared for the results of the drug, users often have panic attacks. a) Cocaine
d) Hallucinogens (Psilocybin, Psilocin (Mushrooms) and Mescaline (Peyote)
31) What is the onset and duration of effect for inhaling fumes from inhalants?
32) _________ causes no desire to eat or sleep until trip is over, abundant energy, constant movement, aggressive sexual behavior (dancing and flirting), hugging, physical touching, body massaging to intensify the high, scattered thought processes, profuse perspiration, body overheating, deep breathing, muscle cramping, rubbing of different textures to enjoy heightened sense of touch until the trip is over. a) Hallucinogens (PCP)
d) Hallucinogens (Psilocybin, Psilocin, & Mescaline) 33) Teeth grinding, nervousness, dizziness, panic attacks, seizures, jaw thrusting, euphoria, biting of lips and inner mouth, skin scratching and rubbing, free-flowing conversations are the behavioral characteristics of _______. a) Hallucinogens (Ecstasy)
34) Which of the following substances is not a scheduled I drug?
35) Which of the following substances is scheduled II drug?
36) Which substance is a hallucinogen and goes by the street name of a MDMA?
37) The evidence of _____ use are blow pops, baby pacifiers, plastic bags, shampoo bottles for smuggling overseas, packs of candies that are the same size and consistency as MDMA pills. a) Crack
38) What is the onset and duration of effect for orally Absorbed Through the
Skin of LSD?
39) The evidence of _______ uses are plastic film canister, aluminum foil, plastic bag, liquid squeeze bottle (typically blue), pack of gum. (One hit— a piece of blotter paper—is placed on an unwrapped stick of gum. The gum is rewrapped and replaced in the pack.) a) Crack
41) What scheduled drug are Psilocybin, Psilocin, & Mescaline?
43) What scheduled drug is Methamphetamine?
44) What scheduled drugs are Depressants?
47) What scheduled drug is Cocaine/crack?
48) The narcotic heroin comes in the form(s) of ________.
49) _______ heroin is low-grade, unclean form is smoked. Its color ranges from creamy white to dark coffee. The lighter the color, the higher the heroin content, which varies from 10 to 60 percent. a) Brown
50) ______ hallucinogen if used can cause increased pain threshold, “super human” strength, generalized numbness, slurred speech, skin warm to the touch, incontinence, irritability, horizontal and vertical gaze nystagmus, poor concentration, appetite loss, anxiety, depression, hallucinations, difficulty reasoning, mimics alcohol intoxication. Large doses of _____ cause additional symptoms: moaning, groaning, inability to articulate, apparent wakefulness but lack of response to verbal stimuli, convulsions, coma, death. a) LSD
d) Mushrooms 51) What is the onset and duration of effects for orally using PCP? a) 10-20 minutes, 4 hours
52) What is the onset and duration of effects for smoking PCP? a) 1-3 minutes, 1 hour
53) What is the onset of effects for inhaling the hallucinogen Ecstasy?
54) What is the onset of effects for injecting the hallucinogen Ecstasy? a) 5-10 seconds
55) What is the onset of effects for smoking the hallucinogen Ecstasy? a) 5-10 seconds
56) What is the onset of effects for orally using the hallucinogen Ecstasy? a) 5-10 minutes
57) Which appearance of cannabis is made by compressing sap on the plant’s leaves and stems into blocks. Varying in color from almost black to pale golden brown, some forms of resin are hard and brittle like charcoal, while others are as soft as licorice. a) Herbal
58) Which appearance of cannabis is the most common form of cannabis is made from the plant’s dried leaves and flowers. It looks like coarsely chopped, dried herbs used for cooking. Usually greenish-brown, it has a sweet smell. a) Herbal
59) Which appearance of cannabis is dissolved in a solvent, filtered, and allowed to evaporate, cannabis resin leaves this thick oil. Varying in color from black to green, it smells strongly of rotting vegetables. a) Herbal
60) The texture of _______ powder ranges from a granular sugar to loose powder to lumps. (The terms crystals and powder are interchangeable.) The liquid form is clear or yellow. a) Cocaine
c) Distinctive chemical odor resembling ether
62) What is the onset and duration of effect for injected and smoked cocaine/crack?
63) What is the onset and duration of effect for inhaled and orally use of cocaine/crack?
64) Which form of cocaine is a white crystalline powder that looks like very fine salt, and it is usually bought in wraps containing 1g of powder?
65) _______ comes as crystals that look like small rocks, and some pieces look like grains of sand, although normally pieces can be as large as 2 cm across. Color varies from pale yellow or pink to white and crystals that look like small rocks.
66) Which form of cocaine is a fine white powder that looks like powdered sugar?
67) Sluggish behavior, extreme fatigue, thick, slurred speech, and intoxication are the behavioral characteristics of __________. a) Cocaine
68) What is the onset and duration of effect for enema use of alcohol?
69) What is the onset and duration of effect for orally using marijuana?
70) What is the onset and duration of effect for smoking marijuana?
71) ______ (Heroin) gray granules resemble instant coffee. a) Brown
72) The behavioral characteristics of _______ are blank stare; disorientation; confusion; agitation; repetitive speech; initial lack of response but talkativeness later; sparse, slurred, and incoherent speech; possible violent and/or combative behavior; aggressive, self-destructive, bizarre behavior; feelings of weightlessness. a) LSD
73) What is the onset and duration of effects for inhaled heroin Narcotic?
74) The method(s) of use for heroin is/are ________. a) Inhaled
75) What is the duration of effects for narcotics?
76) What is the onset of effects and duration effects for injecting narcotics?
77) What is the onset of effects and duration for smoking narcotics?
78) Clammy skin, slow movement, face scratching, restlessness, slow speech, “on the nod” (switching between a state of semi-consciousness to alert) are behavioral characteristics of _________. a) Alcohol
79) What is the primary difference between the behavioral characteristic of using heroin and cocaine? a) In heroin use, the pupils are constricted 2.9 mm or smaller, vice dilated
b) In cocaine use, the pupils are constricted vice dilated
80) The behavioral characteristics of _____agitation, excited state, exaggerated reflexes, euphoria, teeth grinding, increased alertness, body tremors, fast gait and speech, and panic attacks. a) Methamphetamine
Colitis ulcerosa - Ein erfolgreicher Heilungsprozess und konkrete Hinweise zur Genesung. Wilhelm Roth – Heilpraktiker, Körpertherapeut, Paartherapeut Im Jahr 1991 erkrankte ich schwer an einer Colitis ulcerosa, wurde über 4 Jahre bis in das Jahr 1994 immer wieder mit massiven Kolitisschüben belastet, war mehrmals im Krankenhaus, ich ließ mich ein auf die Unterstützung Anthroposophischer
«Ob man es glaubt oder nicht: Es gibt eine schweizerische Americana», steht auf dem Zettel, der Shilfsneuer Platte «Out for food» beigelegt ist. Man glaubt es eh, denn man kennt ja Reto Burell, und Shilf istnoch einen Tick besser. Produzent Chris Eckman von den Walkabouts hat alles richtig gemacht und NadiaLeontis Stimme in den Mittelpunkt dieser Indie-Folk- und Alt. Country-Platte gestellt