Pharmacie française en ligne: Acheter des antibiotiques sans ordonnance en ligne prix bas et Livraison rapide.
Manual of RC Timer ESC 30A Brushless Motor Speed Controller
Thanks for purchasing RC Timer
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC). High power system for RC model can be very dangerous, so we strongly suggest you read this manual carefully. In that we
have no control over the correct use, installation, application, or maintenance of our products, no liability shall be assumed nor accepted for any damages, losses or costs resulting from the use
of the product. Any claims arising from the operating, failure or malfunctioning etc. will be denied. We assume no liability for personal injury, property damage or consequential damages
resulting from our product or our workmanship. As far as is legally permitted, the obligation to compensation is limited to the invoice amount of the affected product.
Input voltage: DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
Extreme low output resistance, super current endurance.
Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.
Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
Smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor (except Pentium-6A and Pentium-10A), providing good anti-jamming capability.
Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
if you use banana-shape connectors on main power wires (Input wires), please connect the black wire (negative polarity) BEFORE red wire (positive polarity). So the right
sequence is: BDMP Adapter → BLACK wire of main power → RED wire of main power
1. Brake Setting
：Enabled / Disabled, default is Disabled
2. Battery Type
：Li-xx(Li-ion or Li-poly) / Ni-xx(NiMH or NiCd)，default is Li-xx.
3. Low Voltage Protection Mode
(Cut-Off Mode)： Soft Cut-Off (Gradually reduce the output power) or Cut-Off (Immediately stop the output power). Default is Soft Cut-Off.
4. Low Voltage Protection Threshold
(Cut-Off Threshold)：Low / Medium / High, default is Medium.
1) For lithium batteries,
the number of battery cells is calculated automatically. Low / medium / high cutoff voltage for each cell is: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: For a 3 cells lithium pack,
when “Medium” cutoff threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be: 2.85*3=8.55V.
2) For nickel batteries,
low / medium / high cutoff voltages are 0%/45%/60% of the startup voltage (i.e. the initial voltage of battery pack), and 0% means the low voltage cut-off function is
disabled. For example: For a 10 cells NiMH battery, fully charged voltage is 1.44*6=8.64V, when “Medium” cut-off threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be:8.64*50%=4.3V。
5. Startup Mode
：Normal /Soft /Super-Soft, default is Normal.
Normal is preferred for fixed-wing aircraft. Soft or Super-soft are preferred for helicopters. The initial acceleration of the Soft and Super-Soft modes are slower in comparison, usually taking 1
second for Soft startup or 2 seconds for Super-Soft startup from initial throttle advance to full throttle. If the throttle is closed (throttle stick moved to bottom) and opened again (throttle stick
moved to top) within 3 seconds of the initial startup, the restart-up will be temporarily changed to normal mode to get rid of the chances of a crash caused by slow throttle response. This special
design is very suitable for aerobatic flight when quick throttle response is needed.
：Low / Medium / High, default is Low.
Usually, low timing value can be used for most motors. We recommend the Low timing value for 2 poles motor and Medium timing value for motors with more than 6 poles to get a high efficiency.
For higher speed, High timing value can be chosen.
Some high KV out-runner motors have very special construction, the space between each magnet is very large, and many ESCs can’t drive these motors. After much testing, our ESCs have
proven to work very well with these types of motors. Therefore, we have provided some suggestions as follows:
Usually,aircraft use “Normal” startup mode and helicopter
Align 420LF（Made in TAIWAN，out-runner） High（MUST）
Begin To Use Your New ESC
Please start the ESC in the following sequences:
1. Move the throttle stick to the bottom position and then switch on the transmitter.
2. Connect the battery pack to the ESC, the ESC begins the self-test process, a special tone “ 123” is emitted, which means the voltage of the battery pack is in normal range, and then N “beep”
tones will be emitted, means the number of lithium battery cells.Finally a long “beep------” tone will be emitted, which means self-test is OK, the aircraft/
If a special tone “ 56712” is emitted after 2 beep tones (“beep-beep-”), means the ESC has entered the program mode, it is because the throttle channel of your transmitter is reversed, please
If the very rapid “beep- beep-, beep-beep-” tones is emitted, means the input voltage is too low or too high, please check your battery’s voltage.
Normal startup procedure:
“VERY IMPORTANT !”
Because different transmitter has different throttle range, we strongly suggest you using the “Throttle Range Setting Function” to calibrate throttle range. Please
read the instruction on page 4------“Throttle Range Setting”.
Throttle range setting: (Throttle range should be reset whenever a new transmitter is being used)
1. Input voltage is abnormal: The ESC begins to check the voltage when the battery pack is connected, if the voltage is not in the acceptable range, such an alert tone will be emitted:
“beep-beep-, beep-beep-,beep-beep-” (Every “beep-beep-” has a time interval of about 1 second. )
2. Throttle signal is abnormal: When the ESC can’t detect the normal throttle signal, such an alert tone will be emitted: “beep-, beep-, beep-”. (Every “beep-” has a time interval of about 2
3. Throttle stick is not in the bottom position: When the throttle stick is not in bottom (lowest) position, a very rapid alert tone will be emitted: “beep-, beep-, beep-”. (Every “beep-” has a time
1. Abnormal start up protection: If the motor fails to start within 2 seconds of throttle application, the ESC will cut-off the output power. In this case, the throttle stick MUST be moved to the
bottom again to restart the motor. (Such a situation happens in the following cases: The connection between ESC and motor is not reliable, the propeller or the motor is blocked, the gearbox is
2. Over-heat protection: When the temperature of the ESC is over 110 Celsius degrees, the ESC will reduce the output power.
3. Throttle signal loss protection: The ESC will reduce the output power if throttle signal is lost for 1 second, further loss for 2 seconds will cause its output to be cut-off completely.
Program the ESC with your transmitter (4 Steps):
2. Select programmable items:
After entering program mode, you will hear 8 tones in a loop with
the following sequence. If you move the throttle stick to bottom
3. Set item’s value (Programmable value)
within 3 seconds after one kind of tones, this item will be selected.
2. “beep-beep-” battery type (2 short tone)
1. Enter program mode
3. “beep-beep-beep-” cutoff mode (3 short tone)
Switch on transmitter, move throttle stick to
4. “beep-beep-beep-beep-” cutoff threshold (4 short tone)
5. “beep-----” startup mode (1 long tone)
Wait for 2 seconds, the motor should emit
6. “beep-----beep-” timing (1 long 1 short)
7. “beep-----beep-beep-” set all to default (1 long 2 short)
Wait for another 5 seconds, special tone like
8. “beep-----beep-----” exit (2 long tone)
“56712 ” should be emitted, which means
Note: 1 long “beep-----” = 5 short “beep-”
3. Set item value (Programmable value):
You will hear several tones in loop. Set the value matching to a tone by moving throttle stick to top when you hear the tone,
4. Exit program mode
then a special tone “1515 ” emits, means the value is set and saved. (Keeping the throttle stick at top, you will go back to
step 2 and you can select other items; Moving the stick to bottom within 2 seconds will exit program mode directly)
1 short tone
2 short tones
3 short tones
Setting “Start Mode” to “Super-Soft”, i.e. value #3 in the programmable item #5
1. Enter Program Mode：Switch on transmitter, move throttle stick to top position, connect battery pack to ESC, wait for 2 seconds, “beep-beep” tone should be emitted. Then wait for another 5
seconds, special tone like “56712 ” should be emitted, which means program mode is entered.
2. Select Programmable Items：Now you’ll hear 8 tones in a loop. When a long “beep------” tone is emitted, move throttle stick to bottom to enter the “Start Mode”
3. Set Item Value (Programmable Value)：“Beep-”, wait for 3 seconds; “Beep-beep-”, wait for another 3 seconds; then you’ll hear “beep-beep-beep”, move throttle stick to top position, then a
special tone “1515 ” is emitted, now you have set the “Start Mode” item to the value of “Super-Soft”
4. Exit Program Mode：After the special tone “ ”, move throttle stick to bottom within 2 seconds.
After power on, motor does not work, no sound is emitted
Check the power connection. Replace the connector.
After power on, motor does not work, such an alert tone is Input voltage is abnormal, too high
Check the voltage of battery pack Check the connection of the balance
emitted:“beep-beep-, beep-beep-,beep-beep-” (Every
or too low.The balance charge connector is
“beep-beep-” has a time interval of about 1 second)
After power on, motor does not work, such an alert tone is
emitted:“beep-, beep-, beep- ”(Every “beep-” hasa time Throttle signal is irregular
After power on, motor does not work, such an alert tone is The throttle stick is not in the
emitted:“beep-, beep-, beep-” (Every “beep-” has
Move the throttle stick to bottom position
After power on, motor does not work, a special tone “56712 ” is Direction of the throttle channel is reversed, so Set the direction of throttle channel correctly
The connection between ESC and the motor
The motor runs in the opposite direction
Swap any two wire connections between ESC and motor
Check the receiver and transmitter Check the cable of throttle channel
ESC has entered Low Voltage Protection mode
Land RC model as soon as possible, and then replace the battery pack
The motor stop running while in working state
Check all the connections: battery pack connection, throttle signal cable,
There is strong electro-magnetic interference in Reset the ESC to resume normal operation. If the
Random stop or restart or irregular working state
function could not resume, you might need to move to another area to fly.
Facts About: Naltrexone - Narcan What is Naltrexone - Narcan? Naltrexone, also known as ReVia®, or Narcan®, is used to treat people who have serious drinking problems . It is also used to help people break free of opioid drugs like heroin, codeine and morphine. Naltrexone hydrochloride is a white, crystalline powder available in 50-mg tablets. Naltrexone is usually prescribed for th
SCHEDULING STATUS: PROPRIETARY NAME AND DOSAGE FORM: COMPOSITION: Each Intas Finasteride 5 mg film-coated tablet contains: PHARMACOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION: PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION: Finasteride is a synthetic 4-azasteroid compound, that is an inhibitor of Type II 5-alpha reductase, an intracellular enzyme which metabolizes testosterone into the more potent androgen dihydrote