Module 3 evaluation
SELF ASSESSMENT, EVALUATION, AND CREDIT APPLICATION FORM
Let’s Talk MRSA: 20 Frequently Asked Questions
Learning Module 3: Clinical Tactics for MRSA Infections
Release Date: November 29, 2010 Credit Expiration Date: January 10, 2012 Center Serial #: CV3123-3
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREDIT
Review the entire CME/CE information including target audience, learning objectives, and disclosures. 2.
Review the Learning Module in its entirety. 3.
Complete this Self Assessment, Evaluation, and Credit Application form. 4.
Mail to Vemco MedEd, 245 US Highway 22, Suite 304, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Or
Fax to (908) 450-3300. Please note that documentation of credit will be mailed within 4 weeks of receipt of this completed form.
Please select the most appropriate response.
1. _____ can be considered for skin infections due to community-associated MRSA.
2. ____ would not be recommended for a patient hospitalized with MRSA skin infection.
3. ____ is a key safety concern associated with intravenous vancomycin.
4. For the management of MRSA nosocomial pneumonia, IDSA and ATS guidelines recommend ____.
5. Antimicrobial agents recommended for MRSA catheter-related bloodstream infection are ____.
6. Vancomycin + gentamicin combination therapy has a role in the management of MRSA bacteremia and endocarditis.
1. The following learning objectives were met.
Evaluate evidence-based strategies to select appropriate antimicrobial agents to treatcomplicated and recurrent MRSA infections
Differentiate among newer anti-MRSA agents based on safety and efficacy profiles
2. The content was relevant to my practice and educational needs.
3. The activity format enhanced achievement of learning objectives.
4. This activity was fair, balanced, and without commercial bias.
If you answered “No” to any of the above, please explain.
5. Faculty: Please rate the teaching ability and subject expertise of Thomas M. File, Jr., MD, MSc, MACP, FIDSA, FCCP Excellent
6. Do you have (1) any suggestions for improving this activity or (2) any additional comments?
CREDIT APPLICATION (Please Print)
Name ____________________________________________________________________________________ Degree______________________
Hospitals Others (specify)___________________________
E-mail address ___________________________________________________________ May we contact you by e-mail? Yes No
I certify that I have reviewed all seven episodes of Clinical Tactics for MRSA Infections
and claim a total of ____ credit (maximum allowed credit: 1.25).
15 Hook Drive, Milford, NJ 08848 ●
Tel.: (908) 797-1240 ●
Fax: (908) 450-3300 ●
POSITIVE VOICES–MAY 2010 Your Newsletter by Positive People for Positive People LGBTQ Adult Education Series: Three evenings in May and June 2010 Come out and find out about current issues of importance to members of the lesbian/gay/ bisexual/ transgender/ queer communities. You may attend one or all of the programs in the series. Allies welcome! Refreshments will be served. Free
Minnesota Department of Health Fact Sheet Lyme Disease Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) How can I prevent myself from getting Lyme Check frequently for ticks, and remove them disease? Ticks actually have to bite you and remain Avoid possible tick habitats during the peak time of attached for one to two days before they can year (generally mid-May through mid-July). Blac