There are several benefits to using the Sunlighten sauna. Some of these include:DETOXIFICATION RELAXATION PAIN RELIEF WEIGHT LOSS LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE BETTER CIRCULATION SKIN PURIFICATIONSome cautions to be understood and followed for safe use of the Sunlighten sauna:1. Do not use if pregnant, have serious inflammation, a fever, a communicable disease, acute bleeding, or intoxicated. 2. The use of drugs or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. 3. Please contact and consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the Sunlighten sauna for health reasons. 4. No clients under the age of 18 are permitted in the Sunlighten sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult. When using with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
5. Please discontinue the use of the Sunlighten sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted. 6. Sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 40 minutes. 7. It is advised to drink plenty of water before and after your sauna session. 8. Clients using any medications on the list below or that are affected by high temperatures or sweating should consult a physician prior to use of the sauna. If you have questions as to whether the medications you're taking fall into this category, please consult your physician before using the sauna.
9. Clients with a medical history of circulatory system problems should consult a physician prior to using Sunlighten sauna. Physical Contraindications 1. Cardiovascular Conditions - Individuals with cardiovascular conditions: hypertension / hypo tension, congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who are taking medications which might affect blood pressure should exercise caution when exposed to prolonged heat. 2. Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With a Reduced Ability to Sweat or Perspire - Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating.
3. Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding5. Insensitivity to Heat7. Joint Injury - If you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after an injury or until the swollen symptoms subside. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
8. Implants - Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using an infrared sauna.
9. Pacemaker / Defibrillator The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
Contraindicated Medications(Cog(Atrovent) (Oxiv() (Ditropan, Driptane, Lyrinel XL) (Detrol, Detrusitol) (Chlor-Trimeton) (Robinul) (Dramamine)(ellbutrin) - Ganglion blocker - Ganglion block- Nondeplorizing skeletal muscular relaxant -and ganglion blocker - Ganglion block- Nondeplorizing skeletal muscular relaxantPlants of the family contain various anticholinergicsuch as .
Attribute / Fault Chart New York State Home Winemaker’s Competition Note : Sugar classification is not critical – indicate as error in comments – judge the wine as it stands Appearance Aftertaste / Finish 1 Excellent Color 5 Excellent Nose 11 Excellent Flavor 17 Long Finish 2 Brilliant Clarity 6 Typical Nose 12 Typical Flavor 18 Very Well B
Poster Number: tba MetroHealth Medical Center Research Days – Poster Presentation Poster Title: Can Pulse Co-Oximetry Detect Methemoglobinemia In Patients Receiving Cetacaine Spray For Transesophogeal Echocardiography? Authors: Lee Sasala, Karl Wagner MD, Alfred Pinchak MD, Charles E. Smith MD Presenter’s Name: Karl Wagner MD Location of Laboratory: Department of Anest