Italian pharmacy online: cialis senza ricetta medica in farmacia.
MEDICAL SURGICAL MEDICATION TEST
1. Your patient is 5 feet 7 inches tall. What is the height in inches?
2. Your patient weighs 140 pounds. What would be the weight in kilograms?
3. How many grams are equivalent to 2 milligrams?
4. Which of the following doses is the largest?
5. Which needle would have the larger lumen?
6. What are the six rights that need to be checked before administering any
medication? a. patient, date, drug, dose and volume, route b. patient, dose, route, time and site, number of pills c. patient, time, drug, date and dose, diagnosis d. patient, drug, dose, route and time, documentation
a. it should be used only once b. the entire dose is in the vial c. you can enter the vial with the same syringe more than once d. it contains no more than 5ml of medication
8. When reconstituting drugs for injection, it is essential for the nurse to take
which of these actions? a. use the type of dilutent recommended by the drug manufacturer b. use only an isotonic solution in the preparation of the drug c. add exactly the number of millimeters of dilutent that will be administered
9. Which of these solutions should be used in starting a blood transfusion?
a. physiologic saline b. sterile distilled water c. dextrose 5% in water
10. According to federal law, which of these statements about Schedule II (Class
II) drugs is correct? a. when a part of a vial or ampule of the drug is administered, the remainder
b. the physician’s order for the drug is valid for only 24 hours c. discarding of an unused dose of the drug must be verified by a witness in
11. You are to hand a small volume parenteral (SVP) of Ceftazidime via infusion
pump. The dosage is Ceftazidime 1 Gram diluted in 50cc of 0.9%NS. This is to infuse over 20 minutes. What is the rate of infusion? a. 122 ml/hr b. 148 ml/hr c. 150 ml/hr d. 88 ml/hr
12. Referring to the question above, If you were hanging this by gravity, what is
the rate of infusion in drops per minute? (The tubing drip factor is 15
13. Mr. Trooper is receiving a heparin drip of 12,500 units in 250ml of 0.45%
sodium chloride injection. He’s supposed to receive 1,000 units per hour. At what rate should you infuse the drug? a. 2ml/hour b. 8ml/hour c. 12.5ml/hour d. 20ml/hour
14. A child is to receive 300mg of Erythromycin (Erythrocin). The medication is
supplied as an oral suspension containing 200mg per 5ml. How many milliliters should the child receive? a. 3.0 b. 5.5 c. 7.5
15. Sulfisoxazole (Gantrisin) 1.5 gm is ordered for a patient. Gantrisin is
available in 500mg tablets. How many tablets should be administered to the patient? a. 2 b. 3 c. 5
16. A patient is to receive 0.5 mg of Digoxin (Lanoxin) intravenously. Lanoxin is
available in ampules containing 0.25mg/ml. How many milliliters should be administered? a. 0.5 b. 1.0 c. 2.0
17. A patient is to receive 2,000ml of fluids intravenously during a 24-hour period.
How many cc’s per hour would you deliver? a. 84ml b. 100ml c. 250cc
18. A patient is to begin treatment with Trazodone hydrochloride (Desyrel) for
depression. The patient tells the nurse, “I can’t take this medication. When I took an antidepressant in the past, I think I was allergic to it.”
After determining what antidepressant the patient had received in the past, which of these actions should the nurse take next? a. tell the patient that Desyrel is chemically unrelated to the type of
b. chart the patient’s statements about being allergic to an antidepressant c. ask the patient to describe the reactions to the previously used
19. One evening a patient who has been receiving Nifedipine (Procardia) refuses
the medication – saying, “Thank you, but I would rather not take it”. Which of these actions should the nurse take initially? a. emphasize to the patient the importance of continuing the medication b. ask the patient the reason for refusing the medication c. chart the patient’s refusal
20. You are to administer 75mg Meperidine. You have 100mg/2ml. How many
ml(s) will you give? a. 4 ml b. 16ml c. 1.5 ml d. 2.2 ml
21. You are to administer Heparin 3500 units subcutaneously. Pharmacy sends
5000 units/ml. How many ml will you give? a. .007ml b. .07 ml c. .70ml d. 7 ml
22. The physician orders Aminophylline 15mg/hr. Pharmacy sends you 500ml
D5W with 1Gm Aminophylline. How many ml/hr will you infuse this at? a. 10 or (11) ml b. 7.5 (or 8) ml c. 8.6 or (9) ml d. 3.7 or (4) ml
23. The physician orders lidocaine 3mg/min. Pharmacy sends you 2gms
Lidocaine in 250ml D5W. What is the rate of infusion? a. 23 (24) ml/hr b. 18 (19) ml/hr c. 40 (41) ml/hr d. 22.5 (23) ml/hr
24. The physician orders 55mg Lasix to be given IV. Pharmacy sends you 10mg./ml/hr. How many ml’s will you administer? a. 6.3
25. The physician orders Digoxin 0.375mg IM. Pharmacy sends you
500 mcg/2ml. How many ml will you administer?
a. 1.5 ml
b. 3.0 ml
c. 2.6 ml
d. 1.9 ml
NOT A TEST
Print and use if you wish
total number of cc’s in the bag = # of cc/hr
# of hours the IV is to run 2. To calculate drops per minute:
gtt/ml of set X total hourly volume (in mls./hr.) = gtts / min
(Our Abbott macro drip IV sets deliver 15 gtt/ml.)
3. To calculate the amount of medicine in 1 cc:
total amount of drug in the bag = amount of drug in 1 cc
4. To calculate the amount of drug infusing per hour: amount of drug infusing/cc X amount of cc infusing/hr. = amt. of drug infusing/hr 5. General medication calculation: (oral and IM)
To convert Kg. to lbs, multiply the number of Kg. by 2.2.
To convert lbs to Kg, divide the number of lbs. by 2.2
7. Gram, milligram, and microgram conversions;
To convert grams to milligrams; multiply by 1,000.
To convert milligrams to grams; divide by 1,000.
To convert milligrams to micrograms; multiply by 1000.
Obergericht des Kantons ZürichII. Zivilkammer Mitwirkend: Oberrichterin lic. iur. A. Katzenstein, Vorsitzende, Oberrichter lic. iur. P. Hodel und Oberrichterin lic. iur. E. Lichti Aschwanden sowie Ge-richtsschreiberin lic. iur. A. Muraro-Sigalas. Beschluss und Urteil vom 25. Juni 2012 A._____, vertreten durch Rechtsanwalt lic. iur. X._____ Psychiatrische Klinik B._____ , betreffend
E-mail: • Date of birth: 24 August,1963 • Place of birth: Tehran, Iran • Citizenship: Iranian • Marital Status: Married PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: • Joundi Shapour University of Medical Sciences is one of the famous and old medical university with 40 year history.This university is located in southwest of Iran in Ahvaz city. • Job Title: • Chief of Card