Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 1Identification of the substance/mixture and of the company/undertaking
· Product identifier
· Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion
· Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against · Article category AC3 Electrical batteries and accumulators · Application of the substance / the preparation Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for power tools
· Details of the supplier of the safety data sheet · Manufacturer/Supplier:
Hilti (Schweiz) AGSoodstrasse 61CH-8134 AdliswilTelefon: 0844 84 84 85Fax: 0844 84 84 86E-Mail: [email protected]
· Informing department: see section 16 · Emergency telephone number:
Hilti (Schweiz) AGTel: 0844 84 84 85Fax: 0844 84 84 86Schweizerisches Toxikologisches Informationszentrum - 24 h ServiceTel.: 0041 / 44 251 51 51 (international).
· Classification of the substance or mixture · Classification according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008
In accordance with article 3 (3) of REACH, this / these item(s) are articles. An article is not subject to the mandatory marking regulations applicable to dangerous substances.
The product is not classified as hazardous to health or environment according to the CLP regulation.
· Classification according to Directive 67/548/EEC or Directive 1999/45/EC not applicable · Information concerning particular hazards for human and environment:
For the battery chemical materials are stored in a hermetically sealed metal case, designed to withstand temperatures andpressures encountered during normal use. As a result, during normal use there is no physical danger of ignition orexplosion and chemical danger of hazardous materials leakage. It may cause heat generation or electrolite leakage if battery terminals contact with other metals. Elektrolyte isflammable. In case of electrolyte leakage move the battery from fire immediately.
However if exposed to a fire, added mechanical shocks, decomposed, added electric stress by miss-use, the gas releasevent will be operated. The battery case will be breaked at the extreme, hazardous materials may be released.
Moreover, if heated strongly by a surrounding fire, acrid gas may be emitted. The product does not have to be labelled due to the calculation procedure of the "General Classification guideline forpreparations of the EU" in the latest valid version.
· Classification system:
The classification is in line with current EC lists. It is expanded, however, by information from technical literature andby information furnished by supplier companies.
· Label elements · Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 Void · Hazard pictograms Void · Signal word Void · Hazard statements Void · Other hazards · Results of PBT and vPvB assessment · PBT: Not applicable. · vPvB: Not applicable. Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion 3Composition/information on ingredients
· Chemical characterization: Mixtures · Description:
Lithium Ion rechercheable battery pack:Name/Type Lithiumequivalent (g) Energy content (Wh)Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion 9,0 108Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion 9,9 118,8Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion 11,7 140Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion 18,0 216.
· Dangerous components:
This product contains a positive electrode (Lithium cobalt oxide), a negative electrode (graphite) and electrolyte(ethylene carbonate, diethyl carbonate and lithium hexafluorophosphate). The physical form of the product, however,precludes exposure to workers under normal conditions of use.
Aquatic Acute 1, H400; Aquatic Chronic 1, H410;
Xn R20/22 Acute Tox. 4, H302; Acute Tox. 4, H332
Electrolyte; main ingredients: Lithium hexaflourophospate, organic carbonates
· Additional information For the wording of the listed risk phrases refer to section 16. 4First aid measures
· Description of first aid measures · General information
This product contains an organic electrolyte. If the electrolyte is leaking out of the battery pack, the following measureshave to be taken.
· After inhalation
Take affected persons into the open air and position comfortablySupply fresh air or oxygen; call for doctor.
· After skin contact Instantly wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly. If skin irritation persist, call a physician. · After eye contact Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. · After swallowing Seek immediate medical advice. · Information for doctor · Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed No further relevant information available. · Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed
No further relevant information available. Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion 5Firefighting measures
· Extinguishing media · Suitable extinguishing agents
CO2, extinguishing powder or water jet. Fight larger fire with alcohol-resistant foam. Foam
· Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture
Formation of toxic gases is possible during heating or in case of fire.
· Advice for firefighters · Protective equipment:
In the event of fire, wear self contained breathing apparatusWear full protective suit. Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Remove all sources of ignition. 6Accidental release measures
· Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures
Use personal protective equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Remove all sources of ignition. Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away. Keep away from ignition sourcesKeep people at a distance and stay on the windward side.
· Environmental precautions: Do not allow to enter the ground/soil. · Methods and material for containment and cleaning up:
Collect mechanically. Absorb liquid components with liquid-binding material.
· Reference to other sections See Section 7 for information on safe handling 7Handling and storage
· Handling · Precautions for safe handling
Do not soak in water or seawater. Do not expose to strong oxidizers. Do not give a strong mechanical shock or fling. Never disassemble, modify or deform. Do not connect the positive terminal to the negative terminal with electrically conductive material. Use only the chargers / electric tools specified by Hilti to charge or discharge the battery. No special measures required.
· Information about protection against explosions and fires:
Do not throw into fire or expose to high temperatures (>85 °C). Do not connect the positive terminal to the negative terminal with electrically conductive material.
· Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities · Storage · Requirements to be met by storerooms and containers:
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, high humidity. Store in a cool place (temperature: -20 °C ~ 35 °C, humidity: 45 - 85%)
· Information about storage in one common storage facility:
Store away from water. Do not store together with electrically conductive materials.
· Further information about storage conditions:
The accu-pack should be stored at 30 to 50% of the charging capacity. Avoid storing in places where it is exposed to static electricity.
· Storage class 11 · Specific end use(s) No further relevant information available. 8Exposure controls/personal protection
· Additional information about design of technical systems: No further data; see item 7. Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion
· Control parameters · Components with limit values that require monitoring at the workplace:
The product does not contain any relevant quantities of materials with critical values that have to be monitored at theworkplace.
· Additional information: The lists that were valid during the compilation were used as basis.
· Exposure controls · Personal protective equipment · Breathing equipment: Not required. · Protection of hands: Not required. · Material of gloves Not required. · Penetration time of glove material Not required. · Eye protection: Not required. · Body protection: 9Physical and chemical properties
· Information on basic physical and chemical properties · General Information · Appearance:
· Odour threshold:
· Change in condition Melting point/Melting range: Not applicable Boiling point/Boiling range: Not applicable
· Flash point:
· Inflammability (solid, gaseous) Not applicable
· Ignition temperature:
· Decomposition temperature:
· Danger of explosion:
Risk of explosion by shock, friction, fire or other sources of ignition.
· Critical values for explosion:
· Oxidizing properties
· Vapour pressure:
· Relative density
· Vapour density
· Evaporation rate
· Solubility in / Miscibility with
· Viscosity: dynamic: kinematic:
· Other information
No further relevant information available. Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion 10 Stability and reactivity
· Reactivity · Chemical stability · Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided: No decomposition if used according to specifications. · Possibility of hazardous reactions No dangerous reactions known · Conditions to avoid No further relevant information available. · Incompatible materials: Conductive materials, water, seawater, strong oxidizers and strong acids. · Hazardous decomposition products: Acrid or harmful gas is emitted during fire 11 Toxicological information
· Information on toxicological effects · Acute toxicity: · Primary irritant effect: · on the skin:
This product contains an organic electrolyte. If the electrolyte is leaking out of the battery pack, the following effects areknown when getting into contact:Irritant to skin and mucous membranes.
· on the eye: No irritant effect. · Sensitization: No sensitizing effect known. · Additional toxicological information:
When used and handled according to specifications, the product does not have any harmful effects according to ourexperience and the information provided to us. The product is not subject to classification according to the calculation method of the General EC ClassificationGuidelines for Preparations as issued in the latest version. 12 Ecological information
· Toxicity · Aquatic toxicity: No further relevant information available. · Persistence and degradability No further relevant information available. · Behaviour in environmental systems: · Bioaccumulative potential No further relevant information available. · Mobility in soil No further relevant information available. · Additional ecological information: · General notes:
Do not allow battery packs to penetrate the soil. The battery cell may corrode and electrolyte may leak.
· Results of PBT and vPvB assessment · PBT: Not applicable. · vPvB: Not applicable. · Other adverse effects No further relevant information available. 13 Disposal considerations
· Waste treatment methods · Recommendation
Dispose of this battery pack according to national regulations or return the used battery pack to Hilti. Smaller quantities can be disposed with household waste.
· European waste catalogue
16 06 05 other batteries and accumulators
20 01 34 batteries and accumulators other than those mentioned in 20 01 33
· Uncleaned packagings: · Recommendation: Dispose of packaging according to regulations on the disposal of packagings. Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion 14 Transport information
· UN-Number · ADR, IMDG, IATA
· UN proper shipping name · IMDG
UN 3480 Lithium ion batteriesLITHIUM ION BATTERIES
UN 3480 Lithium Ion batteriesLITHIUM ION BATTERIES
· Transport hazard class(es)
· ADR, IMDG, IATA · Class
9 Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles.
· Packing group · ADR, IMDG, IATA
· Environmental hazards:
· Special precautions for user
Warning: Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles.
· EMS Number:
· Transport in bulk according to Annex II of MARPOL73/78 and the IBC Code
· Transport/Additional information:
Lithium-ion batteries are tested in accordance with: UN manual of Testsand Criteria, Part III, subsection 38.3
· UN "Model Regulation": 15 Regulatory information
· Safety, health and environmental regulations/legislation specific for the substance or mixture
· National regulations
· VOCV (Switzerland) 0 %
· Other regulations, limitations and prohibitive regulations · Substances of very high concern (SVHC) according to REACH, Article 57 None · Chemical safety assessment: not required. 16 Other information
These data are based on our present knowledge. However, they shall not constitute a guarantee for any specific productfeatures and shall not establish a legally valid contractual relationship.
· Relevant phrases
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H350i May cause cancer by inhalation. H372
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
R20/22 Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed. R22
May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
R48/23 Toxic: danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure through inhalation. R49
R50/53 Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Safety data sheet according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 / ISO 11014 Printing date 13.08.2013 Version number 5 Revision: 13.08.2013 Trade name: Hilti B 36 / 3.0 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.3 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 3.9 Li-Ion Hilti B 36 / 6.0 Li-Ion
May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
· Department issuing data specification sheet:
Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbHHiltistrasse 6D-86916 KauferingTel.: +49 8191 906310Fax: +49 8191 90176310e-mail: [email protected]
· Contact: Mechthild Krauter · Abbreviations and acronyms:
ADR: Accord européen sur le transport des marchandises dangereuses par Route (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goodsby Road)IMDG: International Maritime Code for Dangerous GoodsIATA: International Air Transport AssociationGHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of ChemicalsEINECS: European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical SubstancesELINCS: European List of Notified Chemical SubstancesCAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (division of the American Chemical Society)
· * Data compared to the previous version altered.
Mehr oder weniger typische NeuroleptikaEine naturalistische Studie zu extrapyramidalen Nebenwirkungen, Ergebnisse der »Arzneimittelüberwachung in der Psychiatrie Bayern« (AMÜP) D. Fischer-Barnicol1 *, S. Lanquillon1 *, H. Koch1, M. Dose2, H. E. Klein11Bezirksklinikum Regensburg (Ärztlicher Direktor: Prof. Dr. H. E. Klein)2Bezirkskrankenhaus Taufkirchen (Ärztlicher Direktor: Prof. Dr. M. D
Women Realise Anaemia Can Be Treated Haemoglobin Levels Improve Through this intervention, more than a thousand women understood that theAfter six months of nutritious food and herbal treatment there was anweakness’ they experienced could be treated. They were able to examine theimprovement of up to two gram percentage in the haemoglobin level of 80 percentpallor of their eyes an