After working for 7 years on the account side of the Toronto advertising industry, I decided to return to school in 2012 to become a graphic
designer. I now have a unique set of skills: a great appreciation for timelines, budgets and the importance of client satisfaction, along with
the desire and ability to create engaging, unique and creative work.
Humber College | Graphic Design for Print & Web | 2012 – 2013
Experience completing the design process from ideation to
concept development, revisions and final production.
Comprehensive knowledge of email design and coding,
website design, campaign design, and logo development.
George Brown College | Foundation Art & Design | 2012
• MailChimp, Emma, Marketo and Streamsend
In depth knowledge and success managing the project
development process for promotional campaigns.
Queen’s University | Psychology B.A. | 2001 – 2005
• Four year honours Bachelor of Arts Psychology degree
• Grand Award for Breakfast for Learning 2011 Annual Report• Award of Excellence for Breakfast for Learning RFP
Junior Art Director |
Easy Email Solutions |
April 2013 – December 2013
• Responsible for creative development and deployment of marketing materials including websites, promotional emails
and online advertisements for clients in the technology, retail and automotive industries.
• Experience using the following online marketing management programs: MailChimp, Emma, Marketo, Streamsend.
Senior Account Manager |
Ariad Communications |
October 2010 – January 2012
• Developed highly integrated and successful marketing campaigns for Johnson & Johnson (Tylenol and Listerine),
Custom Biologics, EMD Inc. (Multibionta) and Breakfast for Learning.
• Assisted in the development of websites and online marketing for: Multibionta, Custom Biologics and Listerine.
• Led a marketing team through the advertising campaign development process from strategy development to
concept creation and flawless execution of print and online materials.
Account Executive | Account Supervisor |
MacLaren McCann |
July 2006 – December 2008
• Managed the development of bilingual PAAB-approved promotion projects for Abbott Laboratories (Biaxin XL,
Pediatric Biaxin), Nestle (Good Start infant formulas), Gerber (child nutrition) and Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Aclasta).
• Assisted in the development of websites and online marketing for: Aclasta, Nestle Good Start and Gerber.
Account Coordinator |
Ogilvy & Mather |
June 2005 – December 2005
• Worked on the development of convention booths, magazine advertisements and brochures for GlaxoSmithKline
(Twinrix, Valtrex and Atacand) and Oryx Pharmaceuticals (Advicor).
Journal of Power Sources 119–121 (2003) 902–905Study of life evaluation methods for Li-ion batteriesaNTT Telecommunications Energy Laboratories, 3-1 Morinosato, Wakamiya, Atsugi-shi,bNTT-BTI, 3-1 Morinosato, Wakamiya, Atsugi-shi, Kanagawa-ken 243-0198, JapanThe backup characteristics of lithium-ion batteries were investigated using commercial prismatic lithium-ion cells with a LiCoO2/graph
THE TOLEDO ZOO SPRING PLANT SALE – 2010 Traditional and unusual plants OWENS COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENT LANDSCAPE CLUB Assorted Rare, Unusual and Hard-to-Find Trees and Shrubs – May include but not limited to: Shrubs: Gold Pillar Barberry, Bottle Brush Buckeye, Dwarf Burning Bush, Annabelle Hydrangea, Panicle Hydrangea ‘Limelight’, ‘Quick Fire’, Climbing Hydrangea, Dwarf